If you're a coffee lover and fan of cold brew coffee, you'll treasure this innovative cold brew coffee maker by Asobu with a built in removeable carafe. Easily brew your cold brew at home or office and then take it on the go. It's two products in one. This item includes a handle. By combining coarse coffee grounds, cold water and a long steeping time, you get a less bitter, less acidic cold brew coffee that's smooth on the palate.(Try our Cold Brew Coarse Ground Coffee with his brewer!) Great for cold brew tea too!
This is a nonelectrical coffee maker that uses a simple cold water filtration process for a more flavorful and less acidic extract. This product has a stainless steel filter (no filter purchases required). This creates a coffee (or tea) concentrate which makes a wonderful base for iced coffees and blended drinks. (Can be served hot too.)
- The Copper insulated stainless steel brewing carafe keeps your coffee cold for up to 24 hours.
- BPA free durable clear brewing carafe
- Reusable stainless steel filter
- Leak proof lid
- It's portable and lightweight
- Model KB901 (similar to KB900 but this one includes and added handle for easy pouring).
- Add one ounce of coarse ground coffee at a time to the stainless steel filter (we recommend our Cold Brew Ground Coffee the same coffee we use in our cafes).
- Pour water over the coffee. Repeat this process 3 times so that there is 3-4 ounces of coffee in the stainless steel filter. Give it a gentle shake. Close the air hole on top.
- Let sit 12-18 hours and slow brew your coffee
- Open the air hole (orange piece on top) then release the brew into the carafe by pushing the orange circular button
- Add ice to carafe
- Pour and enjoy