Sip guilt-free thanks to our reusable Bamboo Earth 16oz Tumbler. Made from 70% sustainably grown organic bamboo fiber, this eco-friendly alternative is lightweight and easy to use at home or on the go. The spill resistant sip-through lid makes it easy to drink your morning brew while walking, and the base fits perfectly in standard cupholders. The screw-on top has a leaf shaped silicone lid which bends and holds in place while you're taking sips, and folds back down to prevent spills while keeping your hot drinks hot. It also has a purple removeable sleeve jacket to protect your hands for those extra hot drinks.
With a purple logo on the cup and white logo on the purple jacket, this makes a great collector's edition cup or a great gift for specialty beverage aficionados. The color of this tumbler is a very light beige and has some subtle speckles coming from natural bamboo fibers.
- Light yet durable, ideal for carrying with you whenever a coffee or tea is desired
Cup & lid are manufactured using natural sustainably grown organic bamboo fiber
- Spill-proof screw-on lid
- Convenient silicone sleeve
- Free from BPA and phthalates and won't affect the taste of your drinks
- Check before each use
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf)
- Do not microwave or freeze
- Be careful, may break if dropped