Iced Oat Milk Latte Recipe
It's hot out there and we have just the thing to cool you off and make your day! Try our Iced Oat Milk Latte and treat yourself to a cold glass of deliciousness!
ICED OAT MILK LATTE RECIPE
- Espresso machine
- Tall glass
- 1 ounce of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's ESPRESSO ROAST BLEND
- 2 ounces filtered water
- ⅔ cup oat milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or brown sugar
- Pull two shots of espresso using your favorite espresso maker. If you want to use brewed coffee instead, make it extra strong and use about half a cup.
- Add maple syrup or brown sugar to the hot espresso. This is optional, but adding the sweetener now will help it dissolve.
- Fill your glass with ice. If you want a stronger oat milk latte, try freezing brewed coffee in an ice cube tray to make coffee ice!
- Pour the oat milk into the glass.
- Add the sweetened espresso or strong coffee.
- Stir thoroughly and enjoy your tasty latte!