- K-CUP® Variety Box (20ct.)Can't decide? What is CBTL's best flavor? The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf now brings you a variety box that includes 8 coffee and 2 tea single serve cups for your Keurig compatible single serve machine. This is a perfect gift for those coffee & tea lovers who can't decide. This popular box includes the following flavors (2 each). House Blend, House Blend Decaf, French Vanilla, Organic Mexico, Viennese Blend, Costa Rica, Sumatra Mandheling, French Roast, Jasmine Tea, Darjeeling...$14.99Out of stock
- eGift CardeGift Cards are the perfect instant gift for any occasion. Select your value, add your recipient’s email address and a gift message and we’ll send The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® e-gift card to them instantly via email. Available for redeeming online and in stores.
To $50.00Out of stock
- CBTL Single Serve Coffee, Tea and Espresso Maker - PurpleYour Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf favorites are a single button press away with this compact, easy-to-use beverage system. Our brewer is the simple, mess-free way to enjoy our handcrafted taste and quality of your Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf favorites at home. Innovative one-touch technology delivers perfection in every cup using the most advanced Italian brewer technologies perfected by the world-renowned Caffitaly system. Each capsule contains Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf hand-selected premium...Special Price $99.99 Regular Price $139.99Out of stock
- Organic Papua New Guinea Coffee - 2lbThe finest coffee in New Guinea comes from the Sigri estate, in the Waghi Valley of Papua New Guinea, where climate, soil and elevation combine to create ideal growing conditions. A coffee prized by connoisseurs, our Papua New Guinea Sigri is naturally sweet, with a fruity aroma, a spicy body, and clean flavor.$18.99Out of stock
- Organic Mexico KCup's (16 ct)This robust single origin coffee is grown on the Café Cumbre Estate located on the western slopes of the Sierra Madra mountain range. The farm sits at 4,000 feet above sea level with rich red clay soil and optimal microclimate. It is a majestic example of organic farming. All these factors develop a coffee with a light flora aroma, delicate body with a smooth crisp flavor. For use with Keurig compatible beverage systems including Keurig 2.0. Keurig is a registered trademark...$11.99Out of stock
- Darjeeling Black Tea KCup's (16 ct)Our Darjeeling Black tea is grown in the West Bengal state of India at 6,500 feet above sea level. Hand-plucked, taking only the top two leaves and a bud, this medium-bodied tea has a smooth, bold flavor with floral notes. For use with Keurig® compatible beverage systems including Keurig® 2.0$11.99Out of stock