Unleash your inner Barista with the Bistro Barista Electric Milk Frother by Bodum. This frother operates three programs including a special hot chocolate program so that you can whip up your favorite specialty beverage at home. Press the power button once to create a luxurious hot froth, twice for a velvety hot chocolate, or three times for a creamy cold foam. Automatic temperature controls ensure you won't have to worry about burning or scalding. Meanwhile, a nonstick interior and dishwasher-safe stainless steel milk container provide fuss-free cleaning.
Tip: If you're looking to recreate a flavored The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf drink order at home, be sure to browse our gourmet quality flavoring powders. Go recreate our signature lattes, mochas, and hot chocolates at home.
- Choose the appropriate disc for your beverage: Use the coiled disc for hot or cold froth and ensure it is firmly attached. The flat disc is for heated milk and hot chocolate.
- Add ice cold milk to the milk container, ensuring it's between the min and max markers; Take care not to overfill. Please note that if you add warm milk, the unit will not froth.
- Push the lid on firmly and place the container on the base.
- Push the power button the required number of times: once for hot froth or heated milk, twice for hot chocolate, or three times for cold froth.
- The machine will stop automatically when the program is complete and your drink is ready. Turn off the on/off switch though before you return the container to the base.
Vegans: While this frother works with every type of milk, we recommend to use fresh Oatmilk (such as Oatly) or Barista Blend Almond milk for best results. Please note that the powder mixes linked above contain dairy derived ingredients.
Use & Care
Before first use, wipe the device and disks with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Clean after each use. The container, lid and disks are detachable; Rinse under warm water or place in the dishwasher. The base should never be submerged in water. Simply wipe over the base with a damp cloth, ensuring that no water drips onto the electrical components. This machine is under manufacturer limited warranty.