Savor a rich and aromatic brew in only 4 minutes with this stylish pour over filter coffee maker from Bodum. Its cork band is both stylish and functional. Made with premium borosilicate glass, the innovative carafe is fitted with a reusable stainless steel filter. That means you can enjoy your favorite cup without buying any wasteful paper filters. And for those brewing in a hurry, the carafe and filter are both dishwasher safe. Practical, beautiful and sustainable, this coffee maker is pour-over, perfected.
- 8 cup Bodum cork pour over 11571-109. Great looking pour over coffee maker with cork middle and leather strap
- Dimensions: 8.86 x 6.5 x 5.75 inches
- Reusable filter - Save money on paper filters and sip sustainably
- Pour over is a time tested method coffee connoisseurs swear by all over the world
- Makes up to 8 cups at a time. Capacity is 34 fl oz / 1L
- Dishwasher safe
- Thermal shock resistant
- Made in Europe
Brewing barista quality coffee is easy with this unique pour over coffee maker. Grind your coffee medium-coarse and heat your water to about 200 degrees Fahrenheit before you brew.
1. Place your pour over on a flat, heatproof, slip-proof surface. Sit the stainless steel filter inside the cone.
2. Add fresh ground coffee to the filter. We recommend one rounded teaspoon for each 4oz cup of water.
3. Slowly pour hot water over the coffee grounds. Pour in a circular motion until the grounds are evenly saturated. Then pour in additional water as needed up to maximum capacity.
4. Wait 4 minutes for the water to pass through the cone into the glass carafe.
5. Remove the filter and insert the plastic lid
6. Pour and enjoy. Cheers!
This product is made by Bodum, a leader in specialty beverage products and equipment.