Best in class function meets sleek design to create the ideal coffee grinder. With powerful stainless steel conical burr blades to reduce manual effort and noise plus a transparent container to see the real-time level of coarseness, the electric Bistro Burr coffee bean grinder from Bodum delivers a consistent grind every time. No mess, reduced noise, no worries.
This black Burr electric grinder boasts 12 grind settings to accommodate any brew method and an easy to use push button control. This ultramodern grinder is a perfect addition to any kitchen or breakroom.
- Please refer to the user guide included to get the grinder set up and ready for use
- Do not let young children operate this appliance
- Set the grinder on a stable, flat surface
- Before turning on the grinder, add whole bean coffee to the container. Do not overfill
- Put the lid securely on the container
- Choose the desired grind level by adjusting the coarseness setting wheel
- Now you are ready to plug in the device
- To grind the beans, press the on/off button and hold down the lid
- Release the on/off button to stop
- Do not grind more than one full container in succession. Wait 5 minutes before grinding another container
- Grind to your desired level of coarseness
Care and Use
- Keep this grinder in a clean, safe place away from children
- Always unplug the machine before cleaning
- Remove any remaining beans from the container
- Reference the user manual to detach the container from the base
- Clean the grinder gently with a soft bristle brush. Do not touch the blades with your hands
- The lid, container, and inlet cover can be cleaned with a damp cloth
- The container is dishwasher proof
See the user manual for additional information
This product is made by Bodum, a leader in specialty beverage products and equipment. Model # 11750-01.