Bistro Barista Electric Milk Frother
Regular price $69.95
Unit price per
Unleash your inner Barista with the Bistro Barista Electric Milk Frother by Bodum. This frother operates three programs including a special hot chocolate program so that you can whip up your favorite specialty beverage at home. Press the power button once to create a luxurious hot froth, twice for a velvety hot chocolate, or three times for a creamy cold foam. Automatic temperature controls ensure you won't have to worry about burning or scalding. Meanwhile, a nonstick interior and dishwasher-safe stainless steel milk container provide fuss-free cleaning.
Tip: If you're looking to recreate a flavored The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf drink order at home, be sure to browse our gourmet quality flavoring powders. Go recreate our signature lattes, mochas, and hot chocolates at home.
- Choose the appropriate disc for your beverage: Use the coiled disc for hot or cold froth and ensure it is firmly attached. The flat disc is for heated milk and hot chocolate.
- Add ice cold milk to the milk container, ensuring it's between the min and max markers; Take care not to overfill. Please note that if you add warm milk, the unit will not froth.
- Push the lid on firmly and place the container on the base.
- Push the power button the required number of times: once for hot froth or heated milk, twice for hot chocolate, or three times for cold froth.
- The machine will stop automatically when the program is complete and your drink is ready. Turn off the on/off switch though before you return the container to the base.
Plant Based Milk Fans: While this frother works with every type of milk, we recommend to use fresh Oatmilk (such as Oatly) or Barista Blend Almond milk for best results.
Use & Care
Before first use, wipe the device and disks with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Clean after each use. The container, lid and disks are detachable; Rinse under warm water or place in the dishwasher. The base should never be submerged in water. Simply wipe over the base with a damp cloth, ensuring that no water drips onto the electrical components. This machine is under manufacturer limited warranty.