- 8 oz: Makes approximately 25 cups of coffee
- 12 oz: Makes approximately 35-40 cups of coffee
- 16 oz: Makes approximately 50 cups of coffee
- 20 oz: Makes approximately 60-65 cups of coffee
- 32 oz: Makes approximately 90-100 cups of coffee
BREWING TIP: Use cold, filtered water and a clean machine.
GRIND only as much as you need for one cup or one pot of coffee.
CHOOSE the correct grind. Fine for espresso, medium for automatic drip, coarse for French Press.
MEASURE ground coffee to taste. Start with two level tablespoons of ground coffee per six ounces of cold filtered or bottled water.
STORE in an airtight container to protect the flavor and aroma and ensure rich, fresh tasting coffee. Do not freeze or refrigerate.
We source our coffee from the best family coffee farms around the world and buy only the top 1% of Arabica Beans.
We hand roast our coffee daily in small batches to a traditional, smooth taste profile. This is the way we've done it since 1963, when we opened our first store in Brentwood, CA.